OUR PLEDGE TO CLIENTS
As an ATTYLSI customer we pledge to use our skill and expertise to insure that your goals are our priority and that the services we provide will be conducted with the highest of integrity and reliability. You can expect and come to rely upon our personalized customer service by professionals who will take the time to speak with you and provide you with efficient solutions, and promptly return your telephone calls and e-mail correspondence..
Diane V. Weifenbach, Esq.
- Diane Weifenbach, founder of Attorney Lender Services is an attorney licensed to practice in all courts in the State of California since 1992 and in Arizona since 2004. Ms. Weifenbach previously worked for a prominent creditors’ rights law firm, was in-house counsel for a statewide title insurance company and manager of a foreclosure trustee. She received her Juris Doctor degree in 1992, graduating Cum Laude. Ms. Weifenbach’s practice focuses on bankruptcy and foreclosure related matters. She has represented a number of major residential and commercial lenders, financial institutions, loan servicing companies and related entities in default matters including representation in Chapter 7, 11, 12 and 13 Bankruptcy matters, foreclosure law, title practices and issues, and advising mortgage servicers and lenders on national Bankruptcy processes. She has also represented and advised foreclosure trustees on real property law issues including foreclosure processes, title and Bankruptcy issues.
- Admitted to Bar: State of California, 1992; U.S. District Court of California, Northern, Southern, Eastern and Central Districts; United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit. State of Arizona, 2002; U.S. District Court of Arizona.
- Education: Western State University, Fullerton, CA (B.S., Law, 1989); Western State University College of Law, (J.D., 1992).
- Practice Areas: Foreclosure matters and Representation involving Chapter 7, 11 and 13 Bankruptcy Matters and Creditor’s rights
- Efficient and timely analysis of foreclosure related documents
- Continuous/single point of contact communication with client during foreclosure process
- Strict compliance with all applicable foreclosure laws
- Utilize third party vendors which are honest, reliable, client-driven and the best in their industry
- Treat all parties to the foreclosure with integrity and respect